Monday 20 August 2012

Song list, take 2, for the 28th of August.


Song list, take 2, for the 28th of August.

1/ Ob-La-De Ob-La-Da Page 183. Just a few suggestion that I hope will make playing the chorus a lot easier. Firstly if you play the G chord by barring across the first three strings on the 2nd fret and then use your index finger on the 2nd string 3rd fret and you have G.
Now when you need to change from G to Bm keep your pointer barred and use your ring
finger to reach the 4th string 4th fret and you have Bm. Then from Bm to Em you keep the barre again and move your index and ring finger onto the 2nd and 3rd strings to form the Em. Confused? I hope not. Play around with it and it should make it sense.
2/ Home among the gum trees. Page 110. The chorus on this isn't written very well but if you give each chord two beats or a down up down up strum for each chord it plays better.
(right here is when my computer died)
3/ All I have to do is dream page 16
4/ Moondance requested by Robyn. Page 172.
5/ Sadie
6/ When the saints 263
7/ He's got the whole world in his hands. Page 106
8/ Ring of fire. Pg. 197
9/ A hard days night
10/ Do wah ditty ditty. pg. 70
11/ Love me tender. pg 167. It's been 35 years since he passed away.
12/ Morning town ride.
13/ You shook me all night long. pg. 275

Reserves
1/ Leaving on a jet plane
2/ Banana boat
3/ My Bonnie.
What do you think?
Any comments of questions feel free.

Cya on the 28th Cheers.
Now I off to practice Moondance, that Am7 looks a toughie.

No comments:

Post a Comment