Monday 20 August 2012

Bad Girls and Mean Women Songbook

Uke Hunt (awesome ukulele site) posted a link to this little book, Bad Girls and Mean Women Songbook, and seeing as I was brought up with my farther playing, 'Aboard the good ship Venus,' it more than piqued my curiosity.

Costing me only 12.50 delivered to my door I couldn't resist, so here I am eagerly awaiting delivery.

It says on the website, "Ooooolala... This is a very naughty songbook indeed! This little black book contains 10 songs, some dating back as far as the 1600's, that are so raunchy that they would make Snoop Dog blush. Each song has both the ukulele chords and the musical score. Also included are 2 recipes and 5 potions plus a fold-out ukulele chord chart.
WARNING: ADULT CONTENT!."

If you want your own copy just follow the link above.

Cheers
Stewart.

No comments:

Post a Comment